Effective Date: July 22, 2023
1. Personal Identification Information:
We may collect personal identification information from Members in various ways, including but not limited to, when Members visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, respond to a survey, or interact with other features and services we make available on our website. Members may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). Members have the right to refuse to provide Personal Information; however, it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
2. Non-Personal Identification Information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Members whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device used to access our website, technical information about Members’ means of connection to our website (e.g., the operating system, Internet service providers utilized, etc.), and other similar information.
3. Cookies and Tracking Technology:
4. Affiliate Marketing:
5. How We Use Collected Information:
– To personalize Members’ experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Members use the services and resources provided on our website.
– To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from Members.
– To send periodic emails: We may use the email address provided by Members to send them information and updates pertaining to their membership, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
6. How We Protect Your Information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your Personal Information and data stored on our website.
7. Third-Party Websites:
Members may find affiliate links or other content on our website that directs them to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the practices employed by these websites, including their privacy policies. We recommend that Members review the privacy policies of these third-party websites before providing any personal information or making any purchases.
8. Google AdSense:
10. Your Acceptance of these Terms:
11. Contacting Us: